Kashmir Fine Indian Cuisine
Kashmir Fine Indian Cuisine, we prepare our dishes from the finest fresh produce, fresh meats and freshly ground spices. These are blended with consummate skill and artistry to produce savoury treats that tantalize the eye and palate.
We offer both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes to suit all tastes. With a carefully selected list of items on our menu, we have established a perfect balance of lunch and dinner with a variety of pleasant and delicious meals. Our dedicated chefs take pride in creating masterpieces in our kitchen day after day.
The ambience at our restaurant creates a calm and relaxed atmosphere. Not only do you enjoy exceptional food and service but we also ensure that you leave with a feeling of fulfillment.
7 Things to Look for in an Indian Restaurant in Montreal
Are you eager to try delicious, exotic cuisine at an Indian restaurant? Montreal is home to a number of fine Indian dining establishments, and if you open the yellow pages, you will be bombarded with options. So, how do you choose an appropriate Indian restaurant for your next dinner date or event? Whether you’re planning a party and need excellent catering services or you’re looking for a romantic, exotic restaurant where you can dine with your significant other, here are 7 important things to look for in an Indian restaurant in Montreal.
- Fresh ingredients Find an Indian restaurant in Montreal that prepares food with the finest, freshest ingredients. Fresh produce, fresh meat, and freshly ground spices make all the difference in the quality and appearance of a meal.
- An extensive wine menu No night of fine dining is complete without a great bottle of wine. The best Indian restaurant in Montreal will have an extensive list of wines for you to choose from, ensuring that you find a wine that’s perfectly suited to your meal.
- Catering services Tired of eating the same old party fare? Find an Indian restaurant in Montreal that offers catering services so you can serve unique, delicious appetizers and dishes at your next event. Whether you’re having a party at your office or you want to plan a party at the restaurant and let the staff there take care of every detail, look for an Indian restaurant in Montreal that has experience with party planning and catering. Your party guests will be delighted to savor distinctive new dishes instead of the usual cheese and crackers.
- Reservations If you are strapped for time and need quick service during your dinner date or you’re planning to dine with a large group, it’s very helpful to dine at an Indian restaurant in Montreal that allows you to make reservations. When you have reservations booked at the restaurant, the staff will be able to accommodate you more easily and have your meals ready more quickly.
- Variety Tired of eating the same old, same old at Indian restaurants? Even richly flavorful curries can get old if you eat them every time you dine at an Indian restaurant in Montreal. Look for a dining establishment with a very diverse menu complete with both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes to suit everyone’s tastes.
- Location and Ambience Dine at an Indian restaurant set in a beautiful location. Location and good views make the difference between a standard dining experience and an unforgettable one. Ideally, an Indian restaurant in Montreal will offer a calm, relaxed ambience that allows you to savor your meal and spend quality time with your companions.
- Customer Service The staff at an Indian restaurant in Montreal should take their work of serving you seriously. Great service includes the artistry and skill of the chefs, as well as the way the service staff treats customers. Find an Indian restaurant that strives to deliver superior customer service, exceptional food, and an all-around unforgettable dining experience.
Enjoy Innovative Cuisine and Historical Charm at a Restaurant in Old Montreal
Old Montreal is the historical district of Montreal that’s located between downtown Montreal and the St. Lawrence River. Old Montreal covers an area of about one square kilometer. It is easily accessible by boat, public transit, bike, or automobile, but once you’re there, it’s best to explore the district by foot or horse carriage so you can soak in all of the historical charm and beautiful attractions that the district has to offer. The cobblestone streets of old Montreal overflow with warmth and life. Lively jazz clubs, inviting restaurants, and memorable attractions line the lively streets of this fascinating district.